Disney Movie Rewards Super Sweepstakes - Rules
DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS SUPER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Disney Movie Rewards Super Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is only open to entrants who, at the time of entry; (a) are natural persons who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or Canada (excluding Quebec), (b) are 13 years of age or older, and (c) have an Instagram account. In order to claim a prize, potential winners must be members of Disney Movie Rewards Loyalty Program ("DMR"). If you are not a member of DMR you may become a member by visiting http://www.disneymovierewards.com (the “DMR Website”). Membership is free. If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence (“Minor”), permission of a parent or guardian is required to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must not be an employee or director, or IRS dependent, immediate family member or individual residing in the same household of, an employee or director, of Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. ("BVHE"), its parent, and any subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies of each, or their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters, web suppliers and any prize provider. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Official Rules") and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521 USA.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:01 AM Pacific Time ("PT") on October 24, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on October 28, 2018 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
All Comments must comply with the following guidelines and restrictions:
• The Comment must be posted on the Sponsor’s Page as a response to the Sweepstakes Post. Comments posted elsewhere will not be valid;
• The Comment must be posted during the Sweepstakes Period. Comments posted after the Sweepstakes Period will not be valid;
• The Comment must be in English or commonly understood foreign words;
• The Comment must include an answer to the question posed in the Sweepstakes Post;
• The Comment must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
• The Comment must not contain any links or URLs;
• The Comment must not in any way disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
• The Comment must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• The Comment must not contain material that is unlawful; and
• The Comment cannot promote illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message.
5. General Conditions on Entry: Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, nor will any correspondence be exchanged with any entrant. Limit: Each entrant may receive 1 Sweepstakes entry per Sweepstakes Post, as described above. Limit 1 prize per entrant/household during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address/Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Any use of any micro, robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries affected by such methods and entrants using such methods will be disqualified. AN ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PAGE OR ANY WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Winner Selection: The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around October 29, 2018, Sponsor will randomly select 1 potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
The Potential winner will be notified by an Instagram direct message with further instructions on how to verify and claim his/her prize, including a telephone number to call to provide his/her mailing address. The potential winner must provide his/her mailing address via phone within 3 business days (between the hours of 9:30 A.M. Central Time (“CT”) and 6:30 P.M. CT only) after Sponsor contacts the potential winner with further instructions on how to claim the prize or the prize may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to Sponsor’s notification and/or execute and return any requested documentation within the required time, fails to call the telephone number to provide his/her mailing address by 6:30 P.M. CT on the third business day from the date of notification, fails to pass a skill test (Canadian residents only – see Section 9 for more details), is found to be ineligible or is non-compliant with the Official Rules for any reason, then the potential winner forfeits such prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or forfeits a prize for any reason, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. In such cases where a prize is not accepted or where a prize is forfeited, there may, as necessary, be up to 3 alternate drawings, after which the prize, if not accepted by an eligible winner, will not be awarded. For U.S. residents, the prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks following winner verification. For Canadian residents, the prizes will be fulfilled the later of either approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the receipt of their timed mathematical skill test or approximately 8 to 10 weeks following winner verification.
7. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
1 GRAND PRIZE(S): 1 winner will receive 1 framed drawing of Woody and Bullseye by a Disney•Pixar artist, and 1 copy of The Incredibles 2 – Multi-Screen Edition: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Code (“Grand Prize”). The ARV of the Grand Prize is USD $372.99 / CAD $483.08.
Additional Terms and Conditions Prizes may not be declined once awarded to and accepted by winner. Prizes may not be bartered, transferred, sold, or redeemed for cash value in whole or in part. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason or unreasonably difficult to fulfill. Winner must pay all applicable taxes and fees for prizes accepted.
8. Limitations on Liability: By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, prize providers, Instagram, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever, and shall be released and held harmless by entrants, for any injuries, claims, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related travel or other activity, or entrant’s failure to comply with the Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize(s) or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties’ control. The Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of prizes; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information; or for any misdirection or delay of any e-mail to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or Page, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or for any personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of receipt or use or misuse of any prize produced and/or manufactured by a prize provider or other third party.
9. General Conditions: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility. Sponsor may also disqualify any person that acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or for any other good cause reason solely determined by Sponsor. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non- authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding prize claims or entries received from multiple users having the same address, the authorized subscriber of the address at the time of entry used to enter, and not the name on the entry form, will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
Except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties to use his/her name, photograph, voice, likeness, and/or statements made by, or attributed to winner in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval or compensation and in perpetuity. To claim a prize, the winner (or if a Minor, Minor’s parent or legal guardian) may be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 10 days of the date the notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release and other paperwork.
If a potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive the prize or the prize will be forfeited.
If any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected as further described in Section 6 above. Noncompliance with any of the foregoing or any portion of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local taxes and all other expenses not specified herein are winner's sole responsibility. A winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of his/her prize. Sponsor may assign all rights granted by entrants and winners hereunder to any party at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California (Los Angeles) or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California USA; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, (but not in connection with the fulfillment and use of a prize), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California USA.
12. Winner(s) List: To obtain the names of the winner(s), send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, by December 27, 2018, to Disney Movie Rewards Super Sweepstakes, Winners List, PO Box 1029 Neenah, WI 54957-1029 USA.
© 2018 Disney
All currency conversions based on listed exchange rate as of October 5, 2018
Instagram® is a registered trademark of Instagram LLC. All rights reserved.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Instagram.
You Might Also Like
S&P costs for this reward
S&P costs for this reward
S&P costs for this reward
S&P costs for this reward
S&P costs for this reward
S&P costs for this reward
S&P costs for this reward
Offers & Promotions
© 2018 Disney•Pixar